Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Worcester :D
Hola ya'll

Umm, I'm never really sure what to say in these things so I'll keep it simple. My name is Tony and i'm 20. I haven't had a lot of experience and I'm definately not a scene guy. I like to read, listen to music and play computer games mostly Tongue

I like to think I'm easy to chat to, not too judgemental and quite down to earth. Only one thing really gets my goat and I'd suggest you stay away from that topic unless you want me to rant and rave for hours.

I dunno :S Is that enough?

See you,

Tony

What's the topic to avoid then, Tony? Is it Manchester United ???

In any case, Welcome to GaySpeak.

Hi Tony and welcome. I think you'd better spill the beans before someone says the wrong thing!

Welcome! Welcome

And it is perfectly all right. I don't want your goat so that's all right. Confusedmile:

Probably not the place to mention this, but it's never bothered me before, so I'll just go right ahead and tell you all. My dad is a was a police officer before he retired, and he tells a story about his first arrest. He arrested someone for... ahem... surprising a sheep. Since sheep are almost the same as goats (as far as this city dweller goes) if anyone gets your goat, I'll send my dad round to sort them out. :biggrin:

Tony,

Welcome to GS

LeoMaTo Wrote:I haven't had a lot of experience

I hate to disappoint you but you are probably not going to find it here, but you are welcome anyway.

LeoMaTo Wrote:Only one thing really gets my goat and I'd suggest you stay away from that topic unless you want me to rant and rave for hours.

Nothing like a good rant.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

hey and welcome tony Smile
what PC games did you play or still play ?

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

LeoMaTo Wrote:Only one thing really gets my goat...

Better watch that this goat doesn't get you!

The only thing that annoys me is airplane seating. I don't get why people feel the need to move their seats back like 4 inches onto my knees. I'm a tall guy and it just isn't fair! Especially when people are sitting at the very front and they do it!

I'm more of a console Gamer tbh but I used to play World of Warcraft obsessively. I was a teeny bit addicted to it :/

Well then here is the website for you. Getting the best seat on the place is a wonderful experience. I once hemi-circumnavigated the globe in economy with so much legroom I could not touch the seat in front of me if I tried.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.