Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from a newbie
Hiya people,
Jus meeh really.. Thought id make my first post an introduction of one... Actually i didnt think of it a pop up bar reminded me... Well i might as well begin by letting yas know im a 23 year old guy living on outskirts of Brighton Sussex England... I am one who tries to live life to the full and ave a laugh whilst doing it... Well not sure what to put but will figure out soon enough so take care all and see some of yas round the forums

Kind regards

Zeon x

Hi Zeon, Welcome to one of the best gay forums on the internet.

Sounds like you have an excellent philosophy about life.

Are you working or in uni?

Welcome aboard dude!Hope you will enjoy yourself around these parts.Your username reminds me of someone I used to know...thats a good thing. Confusedmile:

Hello,
Thank you for welcoming me to the forums.. It does seem like a nice forum to be in which i will be staying for some time in probably as facebook is boring me at the moment lol.. I am not at college/uni fjp.. I am in full time employment and work as a Civil Enforcement officer (CEO) for the NCP contract in Brighton.. In a short sweet term im basically what should have been kept and known as a traffic warden..

Well there goes my reputation lol

Kindest regards

zeon x

I want to say welcome, but you just admitted to being a traffic warden Firedevil.

I've had a few parking fines, but the parking wardens are rather nice, you go over to rant at them and their just nice to you!
Its aweful!Twak

Welcome!!

CardShark Wrote:I want to say welcome, but you just admitted to being a traffic warden Firedevil.

I've had a few parking fines, but the parking wardens are rather nice, you go over to rant at them and their just nice to you!
Its aweful!Twak

Welcome!!

hehe thats a way to please the public mind u u can find the right buttons to press to either wind someone up or tune them down.. I tend to role play when im at work by calling myself zeon in work and my real name outside of work... Its how i seperate the two from myself Big Grin

People think im sad saying at the grand age of 23 i want to progress within my career and move up the channels and retire at a grand age of maybe 100 but yet again i dont plan on retiring because i enjoy the job so much Big Grin

kindest regards *and hides the shotguns*

zeon x

p.s ever get a parking ticket send me a message i may know the solution to getting you off the ticket Tongue

Hello Zeon, you seem like a very conversive person, you'll fit in nicely here with the rest of us! Wink

Hello Zeon and welcomeTalker

Hello Zeon,

Welcome to GS... please note posting may only occur between the hours of 9am-10pm and lurking for longer than 10 minutes in any one thread (with no 1 hour return) will earn you a fine :tongue:

Never had a parking ticket yet myself.. but I'll know who to come to if I do Confusedmile:

Welcome

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Hello Zeon,

Welcome to GS... please note posting may only occur between the hours of 9am-10pm and lurking for longer than 10 minutes in any one thread (with no 1 hour return) will earn you a fine :tongue:

Never had a parking ticket yet myself.. but I'll know who to come to if I do Confusedmile:

Welcome

Lol2 bro you do make me laugh ...

Hi Zeon, and welcome to Gayspeak - everybody here is really cool so I'm sure you'll fit in juuuuuust fine ...

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!