Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from inter-racial L couple UK
Hi everyone, from London to wherever you may be.
We are an inter-racial Les couple.
One foot in the closet one foot out.

Hey and welcome to you both (and look at that, a proper use of 'mixed group' unlike me :p)

Its mixed in many ways Tongue

Half out, half not out, and we not decided on if we les or bi hehehe, but at least I'd say I'm more inclines to lesbian but with past having dated guys, if you ask her if she's lesbian she preffers not to label it, mixed races also, mixed ideas, mixed cultures... Its a mixed up world so guess we fit in the background

Welcome to GS!

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes...

finally in the same day we were wondering what the hell Mixed Group was for...oh..the bliss

Welcome both of you to GS Welcome

Wavey

isn't that one foot out 3 foots in anyway?

Oh, well, in time, it'll be all 4 out Confusedmile:

dreamcatcher Wrote:Its mixed in many ways Tongue

Half out, half not out, and we not decided on if we les or bi hehehe, but at least I'd say I'm more inclines to lesbian but with past having dated guys, if you ask her if she's lesbian she preffers not to label it, mixed races also, mixed ideas, mixed cultures... Its a mixed up world so guess we fit in the background
Gosh, it's funny cause I opened a topic with this question last night, and probably this is the better answer that I've got so far.
Hase

Welcome to GS in any case! Enjoy!
Sheep

Hey welcome to GS!

Welcome to GS guys!
Enjoy the stay here Smile

Welcome to GS.

Hello welcome to gs, is 36 your combined age? :p