Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Gold Coast of California
Well , lets see... I am coming out late in life. I regret every bit of it. I knew from an early age I was gay, but I couldn't let anyone know about it coming from a highly religious extended family, my mother being the daughter of devout Seventh day Adventist cult members, and my dad being a Jewish, abusive, ex cop. I would have taken my life in my hands if I had.
When he passed away when I was 13, I was uncomfortably grief stricken, yet somehow left freed from my fears from him but not the rest of my family. yet still free enough to explore my sexuality in discreet. But in public I always had to repress it, but in many ways, unknown that I was doing it, it still showed. Bullied by jocks, singing in choirs from the second grade all through to the master chorale in college, an infinity for disco, Abba, and purple shirts. But still, my family never knew. 10 years ago my last cultist relative died and I felt comfortable enough to come out. But now that I have, I realise that I have missed almost an entire life of happiness. Another thing is that I am highly attracted to younger guys instead of guys my own age. I can only attribute this to where I left that life behind, and now that I am taking it back, I don't know of anywhere else to restart. I can't help it, I really like younger guys. fit, slender, a full head of hair, soft skin fresh out of college... Am I wrong for this?