Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Great white north, New here!
MountLogan Wrote:Thirdly, I am not going to label myself, gay, Bi-curious or hetero because honesty I have no idea. I've been stressing for way too long to find out what I was, resulting me being even more confuse and unhappy. Now I only want to enjoy the ride of life and stop obsessing about what I am or what I am not.

Hi Logan and welcome to GS~ Who cares about label,just enjoy the ride~ You like what you like,as simple as that~ Wink

Bonjour mon ami!!!

Arkansota Wrote:I thought that Quebec was considered east coast

Dude we don't go with that Eastcoast Westcoast bullshit that you have in the states. We are one large country Eastern Canada, Central, and Western Canada that's all... one doesn't shit on the other like you guys do in the USA hahaha

Oh and not to forget the north territories off course... who can forget Agaguk Smile

Welcome Mister Logan, one Montrealer leaves another one comes in. Smile

Jake Wrote:Dude we don't go with that Eastcoast Westcoast bullshit that you have in the states. We are one large country Eastern Canada, Central, and Western Canada that's all... one doesn't shit on the other like you guys do in the USA hahaha

Oh and not to forget the north territories off course... who can forget Agaguk Smile

Although everyone loves to hate Toronto.

Rareboy Wrote:Although everyone loves to hate Toronto.

Funny enough, I lived in Toronto for about 13 years, while it's not my favorite city, it's not that bad compared to so many cities I lived in. A lot of people compare Montreal and Toronto and honestly, they are not to be compared at all, Montreal is a truly francophone, artistic and bohemian city while Toronto is anglophone, business focused and much more multi-cultural than Montreal. Also for having lived in both cities and few others in Canada, Toronto is DA place to be if one wants to succeed in business (mostly those from the visible minority community - which - well I am part of) I did my studies in Montreal, University of Quebec in Montreal and University of Montreal, but I made my cash in Toronto because in Toronto they don't give a flying fuck who is the CEO and what ethnic background he/she is as long you provide a great service. Not much can be said of Montreal on that ground, which is in my home province. I live in Montreal now, moved back 2 years ago, but my business is registered in Ontario, Toronto for obvious reasons, one part of my business is to teach French as a second language, I made sure to have the Head Office in Toronto for two good reasons, the first one is that most of my customers come from Toronto and the English parts of Canada and I wanted to make sure not to be regulated by the "Office de la langue francaise in Quebec", which quite often those idiots pushes it too far.

Bienvenu au GS Smile

BlueStar Wrote:Bienvenu au GS Smile

Blue try that next time : "Bienvenue" - Feminine form "à" or "sur" which is the English form of "on" but works pretty well in French Smile

Hey Logan -

Welcome to GS!!! You're Adorable!!!! Smile

Jake Wrote:Blue try that next time : "Bienvenue" - Feminine form "à" or "sur" which is the English form of "on" but works pretty well in French Smile

Bienvenue "à" Gayspeak sounds strange.
For me, the only one working is "sur". Couldn't explain why though! Big Grin

Maybe it is different in Canadian French, in this case, I stop here… Big Grin