Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the boonies in NC
Unfortunately the photo was a from a few weeks ago, most of the leaves are long gone, there were a few trees that still had some leaves but most everything is bare...

I'd have to say winter is probably the dullest season, every now and then you get some snow but usually we get teased with forecasts calling for snow.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS. Smile Awesome to see another major music fan as well. Tongue Vinyl just has a unique sound, used to enjoy listening to a Dokken LP I had. ^^ I know you'll have a great time here, and again welcome.

allo to gs!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:With beautiful country side like that,,,, you need to start up a Gay Bed & Breakfast establishment (for singles)... Bring those potential partners to you!!!!

In the picture, I see that Leaf Peeping season is starting. The tourist love to see the colorful foliage......

Reminds me of the movie Flight Of The Cardinal, which was filmed in Robbinsville.

That actually looks interesting, but never heard of it until now. I live about 45 minutes from Robbinsville... Used to work at Fontana Village Resort for a bit (actually worked for the management company that is over it now).

I'll definitely check out that movie.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Hey ...
welcome..

You'll fit right into our krazy little community. .everything here from preachers to prostitutes..

I guess we are about to trade lives...
I am moving to your state in about 8 weeks ..

Welcome. .

Welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome, Axle.

I spent a little time near Hendersonville just after high school. Gorgeous country.

If Leaf Peeping is over and it's bare, just advertise Bare Season at your B&B. You know, "The leaves are gone and everything is bare, but you can still be cozy with us."
I bid NO Trump!

Hi Mike, welcome along Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>