Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the other side of the Pacific
SilverBullet Wrote:Welcome m8 ^_^, nice group of people here if you need advice, support, intelligent debate or just to pass some time, it is a good place! Smile
Hi vampire hunter(as your nickname is silver bullet)... May i ask what is m8...?
Im happy that i found this place��

Samuel Wrote:Wow. So many islands!! Anyway Latin America or North America is totally a different world to me! Hope i can visit there someday. Your Japanese is great! Do you use it for work?

Yes sweetie, you definitely should visit one day, especially my island, cause its the best place in the world Sheep

And I do use Japanese occasionally at work, but I've actually been learning the language since around my first year in highschool (14 years old), however I'm clearly not a native speaker.

Though thanks for the compliment hunny! Your English is also very good. You're not even making mistakes native speakers make Sheep

How long have you been studying?

日本語を分かるできますか(ㆁωㆁ*)

Samuel Wrote:When i see your join date and your age i was like Twak
Nice to meet you and how are you in beautiful France!

I joined at 16 XD and nice to meet you too! France is indeed so charming, it is definitely where I belong Smile

Samuel Wrote:Hi vampire hunter(as your nickname is silver bullet)... May i ask what is m8...?
Im happy that i found this place��

m8 is shorthand for mate, in this instance it simply means friend Smile.

Sylph Wrote:Yes sweetie, you definitely should visit one day, especially my island, cause its the best place in the world Sheep

And I do use Japanese occasionally at work, but I've actually been learning the language since around my first year in highschool (14 years old), however I'm clearly not a native speaker.

Though thanks for the compliment hunny! Your English is also very good. You're not even making mistakes native speakers make Sheep

How long have you been studying?

日本語を分かるできますか(ㆁωㆁ*)
Every child starts learning English from primary school here.And need to pass so many English exams so that they can continue studying in junior and high school. English is more and more important in Chinese education. Even the main industry in the city where i live is exporting.
BTW, no one called me sweetie even my boyfriend XD. What's the weather over there? Still summer?

Samuel Wrote:Every child starts learning English from primary school here.And need to pass so many English exams so that they can continue studying in junior and high school. English is more and more important in Chinese education. Even the main industry in the city where i live is exporting.
BTW, no one called me sweetie even my boyfriend XD. What's the weather over there? Still summer?

Mind me not my dear, I am simply a doting mother Sheep , I refer to everyone with affection. Beware if I don't, that means I don't like ya Frog

We use our English, Standard English and Portuguese here. Just a bunch of craziness lol. And technically it is our "winter season", tho it's not really cold.
Colder than the rest of the year, March to October, and from October to March, it's simply a few degrees lower and breezier.

We mostly observe Summer nearly year round, and then our Hurricane season, what the rest of the world may know as "Winter". We simply get Storms lol.