Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from up north
Hi Philip hope you enjoy it here.

Hello and welcome to GS!

Now that I think about it, it's been one year since I came out. Where does the time go?

Radbot42 Wrote:Hello all,

I am Phillip, I have been out for over 3 years, feel like a lot less time than that. I had a really rough last year, got dumped over nothing but distance, lost interest in what I was going to school for, got depressed for several months. I'm starting to feel a little bit more normal after making some new friends after old ones are moving on with their lives and moving to new places. I am really looking forward to 2014 and am hoping for a better year all around.

Are you a Yooper?

Hello Phillip!
We can be a great company.. Just chill here and you will have fun Smile

Arkansota Wrote:Are you a Yooper?

No, I am not a Yopper, just a regular Michigandar.

heyhey , welcome to gs

I live near Michigan! (On the Canadian side of it!)
Welcome to GS and I hope we are all able to help you!

Welcome dude... to GS dude... and it seems the year started rough but now it seems that you are looking forward for a good year. Fck 2013... welcome 2014. Each year that goes by is a great opportunity to learn and grow stronger and better. I surely hope that I don't have to help- you and that nobody here need to help you... I just wish that you canalize your issues... deal with it and use your new acquired wisdom and help other with it... there's enough victims as it is... bring more saviors LOL.

Hello from the norther north Smile!

Welcome to GS! Smile Some great people here to talk to Smile