• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello gays... I mean, guys!
Thank you. You're all so nice. :p

Welcome to GS Cooper Wavey

Thank you. Smile

welcome cooper

Thanks. Smile

Welcome. I'm New As Well

Cooper Wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Cooper and I'm 19 years old. I've been visiting the forum for the last couple of weeks and today I decided to join the community.

Things about myself: I'm not from London, I don't live there either, I just don't feel comfortable sharing my location (because yes, I'm paranoid :biggrinSmile.
I identify myself as a gay man, although I'm not 100% sure about it. I like men, that I know for sure. But with women is different, I can't figure out if I'm attracted to them, because I get mixed feelings all the time. But yeah, probably gay. And proud.
I love running, and sports like volleyball and tennis. I like a good book, especially when accompanied by a blanket and a rainy day. I'm a little bit introverted and kind of insecure, and it takes a while for me to feel comfortable and trust someone. And I guess that's enough about me. Now I want to get to know you, so feel free to send me a message if you want to. Smile

Hugs and kisses for you all! Remybussi
A very nice message there, Cooper, so Welcome to GaySpeak. You sound as if you fit right in with the current users of this site, of which I seem to be one of the oldest participants now (not just that, also one of the more elderly set). Not to worry, you are in good hands. I hope some day you will feel confident enough to come out to yourself, and to the world and maybe even tell us where you are actually from. Can you at least tell us what culture you are from, like English? German? Arabic? Indian? American? Take care...
PA

MrBoddy2005 Wrote:Welcome. I'm New As Well
Mr Boddy, Welcome to GaySpeak, but I think it's time for you to have your own "I'm New" introduction thread... what do you think? Tell us a bit more about yourself. We don't bite!

princealbertofb Wrote:A very nice message there, Cooper, so Welcome to GaySpeak. You sound as if you fit right in with the current users of this site, of which I seem to be one of the oldest participants now (not just that, also one of the more elderly set). Not to worry, you are in good hands. I hope some day you will feel confident enough to come out to yourself, and to the world and maybe even tell us where you are actually from. Can you at least tell us what culture you are from, like English? German? Arabic? Indian? American? Take care...
PA
Thank you. Smile
I've come out to myself, the world will have to wait. :p
I don't feel comfortable sharing personal information, for now. But when I come out I tell you about my origins. :p

MrBoddy2005 Wrote:Welcome. I'm New As Well

Thanks. Smile
And welcome too. Smile