Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys
Just found this site and thought i would try it.
Im not very "experienced" and had sex with a man only 1 time
I liked it though and the thought of doing it again swirls in my mind again and again.

addictive isnt it!?

There are plenty of sites for doing that. I'm hoping this isn't going to be considered one of them. Maybe there's something in the air. I was catching up with posts on here yesterday or the day before when I had an unsolicited message from a newbie asking if I would chat to him while he masturbated. I'd forgotten what it was like to get those sort of messages. Flattering, maybe, but more a bit of a nuisance. It's not why I use GaySpeak.

Other than that, greetings Wink

Uh yea....think i'll play the naive card
I don't know what you mean but.....
[SIZE=7]Welcome!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

marshlander Wrote:There are plenty of sites for doing that. I'm hoping this isn't going to be considered one of them. Maybe there's something in the air. I was catching up with posts on here yesterday or the day before when I had an unsolicited message from a newbie asking if I would chat to him while he masturbated. I'd forgotten what it was like to get those sort of messages. Flattering, maybe, but more a bit of a nuisance. It's not why I use GaySpeak.

Other than that, greetings Wink

Ah so thats what that guy meant when he said he wanted to chat to me while he bashed his Turkey Twizzler. It all makes sense now :biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway welcome to the site

Its not my intention to buzz people about having cam sex or begging for something.
I dont mind people asking me, but I respect that others might not have the same wants and desires as me.
I joined here mostly to have fun and exchange views and opinions.
(maybe my english isnt good enough to express myself correctlly)

BiCamguy Wrote:... I joined here mostly to have fun and exchange views and opinions...
In which case ... HELLO and WELCOME Smile

Wink

BiCamguy Wrote:Its not my intention to buzz people about having cam sex or begging for something.
I dont mind people asking me, but I respect that others might not have the same wants and desires as me.
I joined here mostly to have fun and exchange views and opinions.
(maybe my english isnt good enough to express myself correctlly)

Welcome to the site , there are some really great guys on here , lots of advice and support and conversation . I only joined a week ago and love it already . Why not tell us a bit more about yourself . Confusedmile:Confusedmile:

Oh come on guys D= I asked you that stuff in private Tongue

Disclaimer: it was not acctually me asking "bash my turkey twizzler?" whilst I chat Tongue

Bashing? that sounds like that could hurt a little Tongue

anyhow welcome to the site. Enjoy it! Love it! Big Grin