Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello hello!
Good evening everyone! (Or afternoon or hell morning depending on where you are from)

I thought I'd take the time and introduce my wee little self. My name is Erick Logan! I typically go by Erick but you will see why people choose the former more often. Anyway, considering I have an astounding zero gay friends and being computer savvy and all I thought I'd give a gay forum a try. After some much needed googleing (not that kind of googleing!) I stumbled upon this colorful site.

So I will peruse the forums. Write fun and friendly responses to topics I find interesting and hopefully... just hopefully make a friend or two along the way. Yay!

Much love,
Erick Logan :confused:

allegoryerick Wrote:Good evening everyone! (Or afternoon or hell morning depending on where you are from)

I thought I'd take the time and introduce my wee little self. My name is Erick Logan! I typically go by Erick but you will see why people choose the former more often. Anyway, considering I have an astounding zero gay friends and being computer savvy and all I thought I'd give a gay forum a try. After some much needed googleing (not that kind of googleing!) I stumbled upon this colorful site.

So I will peruse the forums. Write fun and friendly responses to topics I find interesting and hopefully... just hopefully make a friend or two along the way. Yay!

Much love,
Erick Logan :confused:

Welcome, Erick! Hope to see you on here often! Smile

Hello Erick welcome.Wavey

Welcome to the site and have fun!

G day Erick and welcome to Gayspeak

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to Gayspeak Erick. Confusedmile:

me too , i was searching for a gay-friendly site so i can chat something normal without look at bullsh*t dating thing all the time.

Welcome to you and to me LOL I'm newbie too

Hello Erick Welcome to the forum