Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, international lonely student
What's up guys,

I'm Duy, Im from Vietnam and i'm at the Binghamton city in New York. I've just been here for 3 months and don't have any friends here. Because my english is not good at all, and culture shock, i couldn't make friends easily. I'm so lonely right now.
I just want to say hi to here as well as need someone to chat or skype. mr_kyle93 is my nick.

Thanks for reading my post.

Welcome on board Wavey

I can easily be your friend Smile

Helloy Duy, welcome to our friendly chat, I'm sure you'll find someone to chat to here. Your English is more than passable.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome to the forum Duy. Your English seems fine to me so you'll get on well here Smile

Hi Duy, welcome! Are you studying at SUNY Binghamton? I love Vietnamese food! So delicious and healthy.

Camfer Wrote:Hi Duy, welcome! Are you studying at SUNY Binghamton? I love Vietnamese food! So delicious and healthy.

Yes i do, if you live near here. So nice to meet you. ^^

LONDONER Wrote:Helloy Duy, welcome to our friendly chat, I'm sure you'll find someone to chat to here. Your English is more than passable.

Thank you wish you live here ^^

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

welcome to gayspeak , sorry your feeling so lonely right now , im sure things will change in time though , I don't use Skype to chat myself but like many here we are happy to chat online here ,time zone dependent of course - hopefully you will make friends here as well

matty7 Wrote:welcome to gayspeak , sorry your feeling so lonely right now , im sure things will change in time though , I don't use Skype to chat myself but like many here we are happy to chat online here ,time zone dependent of course - hopefully you will make friends here as well

Thank you to cheer me up. Smile hope can talk with you later