Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello one and all :-)
welcome to the lost cause family then seen as ur mate says so haha - hope to see u posting stuff m8, have a good time on here

nice to meet u!!!!!!!

welcome to the forum

Hello and Welcome to GaySpeak. Why does your friend say you're a lost cause??? I'm curious.

haha! Well...I am a lost cause apparently. My friends say I am the most rubbish gay person in the world. I don't seem to be able to find someone to date, or even someone who I like who isn't as unattainable as possible - e.g. the straightest guy in the room. It does my head in tbh! Plus I'm not exactly butch so it's a bad combination haha!

I like the honesty of this site...everyone actually gives advice! Some of the forums (FitLads forums spring to mind) are full of absolute horrible people who slag other people off - self imposed illusions of grandeur.

Anyway..thanks so much for welcoming me so nicely! If anyone wants to actually know why I'm a lost cause, you can visit this site. inexqueerienced dot com

It's my blog i started to get my thoughts together and it explains in a much better way why I may actually be a lost cause ha!