Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello out there.
Hello Thibideau, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm sure your French would come back as soon as you needed it, especially if you learnt it at school at an early age. That's what happens with foreign languages. Incidentally your name (or handle) definitely sounds French... lol. Anyway, I hope you get to find the information and fellowship you are looking for here, on GaySpeak.

hello and welcome to the forum,
I am zeon a well known agony aunt on here hope you enjoy your time:

kindest regards

zeon x

Hello and welcome Smile

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Thibideau, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm sure your French would come back as soon as you needed it, especially if you learnt it at school at an early age. That's what happens with foreign languages. Incidentally your name (or handle) definitely sounds French... lol. Anyway, I hope you get to find the information and fellowship you are looking for here, on GaySpeak.

There are far more people of ethnically French origin in Canada than speak the language these days. Some provinces, like Manitoba, were founded by French Canadians but overtime have become almost completely English. Although, there are still French speakers amongst the Natives in the West, and in certain isolated towns, like St. Boniface.

The major French speaking populations are here in Quebec, and in the Acadian peninsula of New Brunswick. There are a lot of people of ethnically French Canadian origin in Vermont and Maine as well, but most speak English these days.

Welcome to the forums. Confusedmile:

Hello & Welcome to Gay Speak!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!