Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there :)
Ila, I had been learning English at school for so many years... But I'd never understood how this knowledge could be an asset for me :biggrin: I am sure I am making a lot of mistakes that I simply don't see or don't know how to correct, but I've finally come to my senses and I actually enjoy learning it Smile I wouldn't be surprised if I had more English speaking friends now than Czechs Smile

welcome to gs.

if you like Skrillex you might try:
Klaypex(loose dirt)
or
she(coloris)

Vetehinen Wrote:Hi! I'm Ila, almost 21 years old(counting hours...) student from Finland. I was bit nervous for joining here, partly because I don't write english very well(and my pronunciation is horrible), but also because I don't fit into traditional binary gender system. I'm neutrois/agender/genderless(pick any), which also means that my sexuality don't fit into gay/bi/lesbian -thing. But I'm intressed in men Smile

I found this forum by googling "gay forums" and this site was in first page Smile It tooks few days(weeks) to find courage to register, but here I am Smile

I'm not good in these introducion things... As me, if you want to know something.

Welcome Wavey
[Image: Strawberry_Welcome...primitive.JPG]

You're English is very good actually. Also, very interesting about you being Agender, I've never known someone like that. I'm somewhat similar, except I'm like a combinations of both(not a hermaphrodite, but Androgynous), rather than neither.

Kiss3

Nick9 Wrote:Some useful knowledge! Smile Yeah, I should have tried Swedish. After buying the Italian textbook I realized that Italian was much more difficult than English Smile

Lol, it's funny you mention Italian, because I am half Italian, but I can't speak it! :p . My only family member who could teach me, is nearly 90 and doesn't speak english very well. I haven't met most of my Italian family except for him.

Growing up here, the second national language would be Portuguese, so I've picked it up pretty well. I also took French and Romanian lessons, but Romanian was so hard :x . I can say a few itty bitty words :redface: .

QueenOdi Wrote:I am half Italian, but I can't speak it! :p

Don't worry I can't either. I am still stuck at lesson 1 *blush*

QueenOdi Wrote:Growing up here, the second national language would be Portuguese, so I've picked it up pretty well. I also took French and Romanian lessons, but Romanian was so hard :x . I can say a few itty bitty words :redface: .

Oh, I love, love, love the pronunciation of Brazilian Portuguese.
Romanian? Can I ask you why? Smile

pellaz Wrote:welcome to gs.

if you like Skrillex you might try:
Klaypex(loose dirt)
or
she(coloris)

I actually already knew Klaypex(some of the tracks are SUPER awesome), but She was new for me. Thank you for recommending it Smile

QueenOdi Wrote:You're English is very good actually.

Thank you! I'm always bit nervous when writing in english, because if I make mistake, I just can't see it myself.

Nick9 Wrote:Don't worry I can't either. I am still stuck at lesson 1 *blush*

Oh, I love, love, love the pronunciation of Brazilian Portuguese.
Romanian? Can I ask you why? Smile

Lol, I can say hello and a few phrases in Italian, but not much. :redface: .
Ciao Nick. Come stai?

Yeah, the Portuguese here is from the Azores. I probably have some in my blood somewhere, because my grandpa on my mom's side is white/portuguese.

I'm not exactly sure why I picked up Romanian. I thought it was fancy :p . Plus, it's not a common language, and like Greek it is very old Confusedmile: .

Buna ziua Nick. Cum eşti?

I remember a few greeting phrases and what not, but I haven't spoken it in so long, I've just forgotten about it unfortunately. I love learning new languages Smile . I currently teaching myself Japanese :biggrin: .

Vetehinen Wrote:Thank you! I'm always bit nervous when writing in english, because if I make mistake, I just can't see it myself.
It's okay, we all come from different places and speak different languages, but we're still human, so we'll understand you Smile . No judging of speech goes on here Bighug .

Vetehinen Wrote:We have whole regions where most of the people speak only swedish Big Grin And yes, swedish is still mandatory school subject in almost every schools in here(except in swedish schools). This is why I ashamed for understanding it so badly. I've been studying it almost six years(last three only occasionally), but I think that hating EVERYTHING in school was one of the reasons it is so hard now :redface:

Heh don't feel bad, bloody hell its not like we are getting teach Finnish here Smile Except those with it as mother tongue. I had no idea that there were areas that only spoke Swedish, so, there is noone who speaks Finnish there? Interesting Smile You were not alone to dislike going to school. I am just happy my self I graduated last summer although I am newly unemployed again Smile But atleast you speak very well English, some Brits, Yanks and Aussies misspell some time as well. From time to time do I have to use google translate to translate some words that are either unknown or don't know what it is in English. We are getting teach English ever since year 2 of school, yet some speak it so bad you would not believe it.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

hello and welcome to the forum,
Here you will get plenty of practice to explore the english language... lo wouldnt worry about the texture people use just enjoy the forumk and take your time to understand the language and respond if it isnt right we will im sure figure out what your trying to say

kindest regards

zeon x

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

zeon Wrote:hello and welcome to the forum,
Here you will get plenty of practice to explore the english language... lo wouldnt worry about the texture people use just enjoy the forumk and take your time to understand the language and respond if it isnt right we will im sure figure out what your trying to say

kindest regards

zeon x

LOL Zeon Sometimes I wonder if you lost the dot and comma from your keyboard. Bighug You are making the reading a challenge for us, but I love you anyway :biggrin: