Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there :-)
Hiya!

Some of you may have seen me lurking around so far, making posts here and there. If you would ever like to chat about anything, whether it be for a piece of advice or even just to say a fine howdy-do, please feel free to send me a message! I'm a very friendly and bubbly person! Although, whilst I've got a lot to say and share with people about my thoughts and feelings, when it comes to describing and talking about myself, I do find it a little difficult to say much... ^_^;

But here's a few quick things to know about me, if you're interested!

I love videogames, performing arts and dressing up in costume.
I currently work in a hospital.
I've been a support worker for adults with learning difficulties for 3 years, ongoing with friends and family who require a little extra assistance in social situations.

And I sure do love me some bubble butts

Wait what who said that

But yes! I really look forward to speaking with you all in the future! Please do take care everyone and have a good day! :-)

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You look stoned in your profile pic.

Anocxu Wrote:You look stoned in your profile pic.

That was the best response I've ever gotten about my profile pic. Lmao. I was legit just pulling a cheesy grin for the camera. Probably on a sugar rush or something. xD

Welcome to the forum AmorAstrum Smile

Welcome to GS!

AmorAstrum Wrote:That was the best response I've ever gotten about my profile pic. Lmao. I was legit just pulling a cheesy grin for the camera. Probably on a sugar rush or something. xD
Lol..
You'll get used to my off the wall wacky posts...
Hope you have fun here!

Anocxu Wrote:Lol..
You'll get used to my off the wall wacky posts...
Hope you have fun here!

Thanks very much! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone around more and having a blast :-)

[Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg][Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg][Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg][Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg][Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg][Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg][Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg][Image: cwkdcyxaa1if8ii135d9.jpg]

He means "You look *cute* in your profile pic."

gosh these darn usa keyboards confusing the words we want!
Welcome to the boards! Big Grin