Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there.
Hello, my name is kody. I perfer Siel(yes it means sewerwolf). Im Gay, im not to much into politics. I love alot of music, im very open minded. I perfer to educate myself before getting into it with people about anything. Just got out of a weird relationship. Looking to meet a few new people, around the e-net. I was a Dj on LIVE and a few things for servers iv djed-freestyled. when i DJ i freestyle/trance and alternative"rave". im a pretty laid back person but i get out and around like it says in my bio, im athletic but have a few extra lbs.

and i plan on enjoying the stay.

(ignore the bad spelling it even gets to me but i refuse to go back to school theres a reason i got my GED)

DjSielwolf Wrote:Hello, my name is kody. I perfer Siel(yes it means sewerwolf). Im Gay, im not to much into politics. I love alot of music, im very open minded. I perfer to educate myself before getting into it with people about anything. Just got out of a weird relationship. Looking to meet a few new people, around the e-net. I was a Dj on LIVE and a few things for servers iv djed-freestyled. when i DJ i freestyle/trance and alternative"rave". im a pretty laid back person but i get out and around like it says in my bio, im athletic but have a few extra lbs.

and i plan on enjoying the stay.

(ignore the bad spelling it even gets to me but i refuse to go back to school theres a reason i got my GED)

He there Siel, wellcome to GS. I'm sure u will enjoy it here, there are some fine people @ here, and i'm sure u will make some new friendsSmile

Welcome to GS.

I don't be surprised if you find me trying to persuade you that you should be into politics. ;o)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hello. Welcome Smile

Smile @ Fred (even if I do agree with him Wink )

thanks all^
and By not to much into politics i mean i swing very agrisivly in debating, i have anarchist/comunist/republican/democrat/ veiws

Just because you can't find a group of people whose views are moderately similar to yours i.e. a political party, doesn't mean your not into politics.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

i normal hate getting involved in politics, it always turns into a facist and racial debate or sexual orentation debate i honestly can say most people are way to into it... lol

Hi Siel! Welcome to GS. Is that you in your avatar? Awesome mohawk, man. I wanted a mohawk years ago, but I'm actually trying to grow my hair long.

Yes it is, its about 3 months old though, the one on my profile is me doing LIVE with video feed took a screen shot of my self.. iv had a mohawk for about 3 years and a death hawk for about 1 year, growing back my mohawk by my 18th though then ill be moving some were maybe seatle i have no idea yet but i want to move to new york new york to follow my dreams of never ending partying etc.

but yeap thats me

Oh I live in New York and I know the party scene is crazy over here (especially in NYC). I don't live in the city, but I live 50-60 minutes away from the city.