• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there, looking for an online community to chat in~
Sylph Wrote:Lol, i think I may be the least prudish person on this site Rofl

Oh whatever. I've made you blush.

Welcome to GS, TigerBoi!

Welcome to GS Smile

Hello TigerBoi, welcome to gs

Oh rawr, I feel welcome already, you guys seem like a good bunch! :3

I did stop by chat earlier but it was just me there hehe. I'll check back from time to time though, I haven't really had much online chat going in the past couple years since my old PC fried out, but it's nice to be surfing the web again.

Oh and I'm pleasantly surprised that this is an international forum, I was looking for one of those too but I guess I just found a 2 in 1 lol. I'm really interested in other cultures, other walks of life, and other perspectives. Really I just like sharing things with people in general, from a good joke to good sex, it's the most warm and fuzzy part of being human. <3

So erm... Hopefully I see you guys around in the forums and don't weird you out like I sometimes do people in my local society... We have a lot of amish around here you see, not used to seeing gay couples with an age difference... As I'm mid twenties and my bf is 55 hehe... Some of those amish scowls could turn a man to stone... At times it feels like even their horses are giving me the stink eye lol. ._.;;

VileKyle Wrote:Oh whatever. I've made you blush.

Oh please, that was flushing no blushing.

I haven't blushed since drake...and the shirt... and the abs... Im-blushing-smiley

Oh sweet divinity, that torso!!! :crying-and-sorry-li

Lol

Welcome TigerBoi to GS. This is one of my favorite forums where many of the posters give interesting opinions.

heyhey , welcome

justbry87 Wrote:

Holy sh*t.........thanks a lot now I gotta go take a shower again...

OMG......

southbiochem Wrote:Holy sh*t.........thanks a lot now I gotta go take a shower again...

OMG......

Do you like rainbow sprinkles in your ice cream pie..?

haha Tongue

Welcome to GS