Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!! *looks around for other nerds*
Welcome, sir, welcome

Always been called a nerd cause I read a lot and was into science..and well, now I AM a degreed scientist...but I don't play VG and I know squad about computers...

I'll let you decide..

that being said, have a good time roaming arround. Plenty of good folks for you to meet

Kenny, I think there was a Gaymer con 1 month ago. I think that was word for some time. On the other hand, nerds/geeks or whatever! Yay, more nerds! Welcome to GS Golden, hope you enjoy GS!

Kenny221 Wrote:Hey Golden! Come join us in the chatroom! We've got alot of 'gay'mers here. (Hah, get it?...I'm lame Tongue )

Waylon777 Wrote:Kenny, I think there was a Gaymer con 1 month ago. I think that was word for some time. On the other hand, nerds/geeks or whatever! Yay, more nerds! Welcome to GS Golden, hope you enjoy GS!

There should be a nerd club hehe

I second on making a nerd club! :biggrin:

mbennet35 Wrote:There should be a nerd club hehe

Welcome sir ^_^

Major nerd myself, however not classed as a geek by friends.
'gay'mer, read too many books, used by be obsessed with science but never went into it as a career because I was too immature to deal with that much study at university, wanted a different life. Used to build everything from extreme model rockets to using my friends physics and my chemistry to make fun "toys" as teenagers.

Now I'm in the military... go figure.

Whats your life story?

Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy

My penguin friends welcome you Welcome

Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy Pengy