Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, this is Martin
Hi guys!
My name is Martín, I'm 22 years old, I'm from México.
I wish I could contribute constantly and help any of you guys with something.
I'm here to learn with you guys and hoping that you guys could learn a little bit about me.

Welcome to Gay Speak.    

Enjoy your time here, just check out the threads and get involved.

Hey Martin! Welcome to GS Smile

Hello, Martin. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Hello, hola, Martin, and Welcome to GaySpeak. Of course we'd like to know more about you. How is your life as a gay young man in Mexico? Is it easy? Is it difficult? What are the problems you come across?

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hola Martin! Not many people actually offer their help when they join up. That is very nice of you. The more you post, the better we get to know each other.

I'm Darius, I live in the US, I'm 30. Happy to meet you.

Welcome to GS. Smile

Thank you all so much Smile

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, hola, Martin, and Welcome to GaySpeak. Of course we'd like to know more about you. How is your life as a gay young man in Mexico? Is it easy? Is it difficult? What are the problems you come across?

And my life as a gay young man in Mexico is different depending on where you live. Big cities will always be more open minded of course, but in my case, it's kind of difficult at times because people tend to be very conservative and they freak out about everything that has to do with the LGBT comunity. But I'm still standing, haha.

Hi Martin, happy to see your still standing Smile , you sound like a positive thinking guy....nice to meet you