Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all
Hello to all,
new here and with good impressions so far from what I've read.
I felt it'd be appropriate to start by telling about my first experience.
I wrote and submitted a post in reply to a thread there in the "Confessions Room" where a guy tells about his first experience but for some reason it hasn't come up yet in the forum.
I'll try re-submitting it and then just go from there to other areas of the site.
Best to all and cheers

Welcome!

I'm pretty new here too, and was told that until I reached 50 posts, some of my posts might be held til the moderator could read them. But the posts that were held for moderation seemed to just disappear and never showed up, so IDK. I was also told to use the Word Games threads to reach 50 posts more quickly, and I did that. Try doing that to get your 50 posts, and hope to hear more from you!

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi Manny, welcome to the forum Welcome

Yes, some posts from new members will be held for moderation; it's just an anti-troll feature until you reach 50 posts.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Thanks for your comments, really useful. Will look into that and see how it goes. Hopefully will be posting more extensively soon !! Good wishes to all !!

Welcome Manny!

Hi Manny! Welcome Smile

Welcome to the forum Manny. Yeah, get to 50 posts, then you should have no problem. The counting threads in the gaming forum are quite useful for that Smile

Welcome here, Manny.

Just dive in. The water's fine.
I bid NO Trump!

Hi NO Trump...
Just posted some Trump jokes in the Humor forum.
Hope you like them !!
Cheers