Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all here -
Hi to all here! The name's Nelson. How are you?

About me - going to be 27 next month. Gee am I getting old.

I've known that I was gay since about junior high school back in 1997. Yes, that long ago! I knew when I kept staring at the boys rather than the girls in gym class. Went to school for fashion design and apparel production, working as a sales assistant.

I have never dated anyone or attempted to, since I am not out of the closet yet. I am out to my coworkers. My family does not know, but suspects, I think. My classmates in school do not know know, but suspects.

I want to make new friends here. I want to see if there's other people here like me - older, not out of the closet... I'm friendly. I won't bite. I might be shy at first, but I'll open up.

G Day Nelson...currently 26 turning 27 next month and getting old. I'm Daz 43 turning 44 in 362 days, over the hill with a bad back, walking stick and can't understand a thing you whipper snappers say, it's almost like you are aliens.

PMSL

Most people get a sense of their sexuality at a young age, some in their preteen years even though they don't understand it, the signs are there.

You will find there are so many people like you, younger and older...I was 31 years old when I came out, but I knew I was gay when I was 11.

Welcome to GaySpeak Wink

Congrats and welcome Smile

BellyNel Wrote:Hi to all here! The name's Nelson. How are you?

About me - going to be 27 next month. Gee am I getting old.

Welcome Nelson I hope you enjoy the forum. I'm 48 need reading glasses and have gone grey looking towards using Grecian 2000 Colour Restore soon!!! Scatter

Hi, enjoy the site.

Hello and welcome. I haven't got time to list my deficiencies.

Hey there and Welcome to the group!!

I had trouble dealing with me being gay during my teenage years, but knew I was totally gay by my early twenties. I'm out to my close friends and my parents know because my bf got upset and told them . . . . haven't spoken to him since (No, they didn't take it well hearing it from him).

welcome 2 GS

BellyNel Wrote:I have never dated anyone or attempted to, since I am not out of the closet yet. I am out to my coworkers. My family does not know, but suspects, I think. My classmates in school do not know know, but suspects.

Hello and welcome Smile
I am not out to almost anyone but I have been in several relationships. You shouldn't let being in the closet affect your life!

Welcome!

Midlife closet case here.

Smile