Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all here -
Welcome buddy, enjoy your time here :-)

Hello, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Welcome to Gay Speak!

Welcome to the forums. Confusedmile:

Hi Nelson, good to have you here, post often so we get to know you, I was outed at 14 so like to see people still in the closet and exploring options, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

dfiant Wrote:G Day Nelson...currently 26 turning 27 next month and getting old. I'm Daz 43 turning 44 in 362 days, over the hill with a bad back, walking stick and can't understand a thing you whipper snappers say, it's almost like you are aliens.

PMSL

Most people get a sense of their sexuality at a young age, some in their preteen years even though they don't understand it, the signs are there.

You will find there are so many people like you, younger and older...I was 31 years old when I came out, but I knew I was gay when I was 11.

Welcome to GaySpeak Wink

Thank you Defiant! I call myself old because I'm going to be 27 and I'm getting all these aches and pains. Basically I think I'm being a baby. (I need to learn how to navigate this site). Wow - 11 years old - I was in the fourth grade going on to the fifth grade. So there are others out there who comes out late. Interesting...

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Congrats and welcome Smile

Thank you! At 19 - college age - since I went to an nearly all girls college, the fews guys that were in my school were good looking - so yes, eye candy. LOVE eye candy Wink

Almac Wrote:Welcome Nelson I hope you enjoy the forum. I'm 48 need reading glasses and have gone grey looking towards using Grecian 2000 Colour Restore soon!!! Scatter

Thank you! I needed glasses since I was in the seventh grade. What caused it - sitting too close to the TV for so long of a time after school. And Grecian 2000 Colour Restore - I wanted to buy into the whole "if you're young, you should experiment" phase, so I want to dye my hair. Never dared to. Though I am losing my hair, as evidenced on my pillow...

Matt19 Wrote:Hi, enjoy the site.

Thank you for the welcome!

marshlander Wrote:Hello and welcome. I haven't got time to list my deficiencies.

Hi! I also have a long list myself... trust me. I do.