Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all here -
JShell1265 Wrote:Hey there and Welcome to the group!!

I had trouble dealing with me being gay during my teenage years, but knew I was totally gay by my early twenties. I'm out to my close friends and my parents know because my bf got upset and told them . . . . haven't spoken to him since (No, they didn't take it well hearing it from him).

Hi! Ouch about the boyfriend. My parents don't know, but I'm sure they suspect it. My brother kinda knows, since I'm on his internet connection and the router is connected to his computer, so he knows the sites that I visit. My classmates in school don't know, but they might suspect.

tomate Wrote:welcome 2 GS

Thank you!

Xandor Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Thank you! Confusedmile:

Craig Wrote:Hello and welcome Smile
I am not out to almost anyone but I have been in several relationships. You shouldn't let being in the closet affect your life!

Hi! I want to be like you - not out, but have beein in several relationships. I have no confidence, besides the fact that I ain't good looking nor fit.

I have to get out of that funk.

LateBloomer Wrote:Welcome!

Midlife closet case here.

Smile

Aw - thank you! I got issues myself... One day, I will find that someone who loves me. I just gotta get pounding on the pavement for him.

mrk2010 Wrote:Welcome buddy, enjoy your time here :-)

Thank you! I will make sure I enjoy my time here!

Boysstuff Wrote:Hello, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Hi Ben! Thanks. Very cute graphics, and very cute boys in your picture Confusedmile:

Inchante Wrote:Welcome to Gay Speak!

Thank you!

James Wrote:Hi Nelson, good to have you here, post often so we get to know you, I was outed at 14 so like to see people still in the closet and exploring options, James

Hi! I am still in the closet because I'm scared to go out there. And the fact that I ain't good looking nor confident isn't helping, either.

hola! tidings from the us