Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello world! :cooldevil:
Welcome to GS!

Look forward to your posts.

Welcome! I'm a relative newcomer myself, and find the thoughtfulness of the posts here a welcome change from other sites. I went through very similar feelings as the ones you described, at pretty much the same age. I was very lucky in that reconciling this truth with my family ended up being pretty easy. They all get along with my partner well, which helps. It may well be that they just want you to be happy.

Hello and welcome to GS Smile

Thank you! Cat2

CellarDweller Wrote:welcome to the forum!

Wow, that's good to hear having closure to some part of your life that was a bit dark. There is nothing comforting and consoling in this world than family love and acceptance. Nice to hear something that brings hope. Thank you! Cat2

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Welcome! I'm a relative newcomer myself, and find the thoughtfulness of the posts here a welcome change from other sites. I went through very similar feelings as the ones you described, at pretty much the same age. I was very lucky in that reconciling this truth with my family ended up being pretty easy. They all get along with my partner well, which helps. It may well be that they just want you to be happy.

Cat2 Thank you!

Wolfpack Wrote:Hello and welcome to GS Smile

Hi Jon! Welcome.

Life is full of meandering paths and self-discovery...I hope you get to "discover" yourself soon. Smile

Hey, thanks man! Confusedmile:

dynamodean Wrote:Hi Jon! Welcome.

Life is full of meandering paths and self-discovery...I hope you get to "discover" yourself soon. Smile

DonJon Wrote:I really hate regrets.

That sounds like another way of saying you regret having any regrets. :p

Your OP was eloquent and sincere, and much appreciated. And it was also punctuated with paragraphs. Please do post a lot on here, as you can be a leader by example.Wink

Pleased to have you join us. Let's do something Sunday. MmmK? Kiss

Yeah, you're right I definitely regret having any regrets. Gee, i thought I was klutz on my writing. haha. Thanks for the warm welcome, man! Confusedmile:

What's on your plate on Sunday? Lol. BUNNY

Hardheaded1 Wrote:That sounds like another way of saying you regret having any regrets. :p

Your OP was eloquent and sincere, and much appreciated. And it was also punctuated with paragraphs. Please do post a lot on here, as you can be a leader by example.Wink

Pleased to have you join us. Let's do something Sunday. MmmK? Kiss