Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helloooo there!
So yeah. Hey.

I'm Dan, short for Daniel, but you can call me whatever you like (as long as it's not rude, in which case I ask that you don't call me it to my face pretty please).

I'm from the south coast of England. Thought I'd join as this seems a friendlier site than others that I have experience of... Don't get me wrong, I like mixing with all sorts of people, but some of those sites seem so cliché with all the judgements and shallow-mindedness.

I guess I'm here mainly to chat, but also lend and receive support/advice etc too.

Hopefully see you around the forums some time?

Dan
x

Hello Dan and welcome to gs, others will welcome you as they come on line, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hey Dan. Welcome to GS!!!

Hey and welcome Dan Smile

Hey welcome to Gayspeak!!:biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!

Danno90 Wrote:So yeah. Hey.

I'm Dan, short for Daniel, but you can call me whatever you like (as long as it's not rude, in which case I ask that you don't call me it to my face pretty please).

I'm from the south coast of England. Thought I'd join as this seems a friendlier site than others that I have experience of... Don't get me wrong, I like mixing with all sorts of people, but some of those sites seem so cliché with all the judgements and shallow-mindedness.

I guess I'm here mainly to chat, but also lend and receive support/advice etc too.

Hopefully see you around the forums some time?

Dan
x

Hello!

And I understand your feelings on the "other places" too. I tried a couple of other chat places before I found this one, and they were SOOOOO about the drama, the stereotyping, and self admiration, it was just a huge turn off. And like most places, the one guy I thought I might have something in common enough with, never answered my "hello" email...so that was another kick in the face.

But the peeps here seem to have brains and know how to use them. A very nice change of pace.

Welcome! Wavey

heyhey , welcome Smile

Welcome to GS! It's a great site! I joined here for the same reasons.

If you have time to spare, be sure to check out the Word Games forum. We need more players!