Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellos people!!!
Been lurking on here for a few days so deicded it was time to register and say hello to every one.

So Hello! Im Malcs im a 22 year old mechanic who is just starting to accept im gay and just starting to come out to a few close frends. Lucaly so far they have all been realy cool about it even if ive been an emotinal wreck!

aww welcome aboard Malcs. Hope you enjoy it here... and don't be a stranger!

Glad to hear ur friends deserve ya!

Aaaand welcome to the site!
:biggrin:

hey another great champ!! lol

Welcome to gaySpeak don't be shy we're here to help you out:biggrin:

Ahhh! A mechanic... that could be handy :biggrin:

Welcome to GS Malcs! I'm glad all your mates are doing the mately thing to do and accept it! Remember, any that kick up a stink or try to change you are not worth your time.

Stick around and have fun Confusedmile: and where possible we're here to try and help (if you need) with your 'transition' Confusedmile:

hellloooo !

Welcome and all that !
Tons of fun on this side, you'll see ! Xyxthumbs

Bonjour Malcs... How did you realize you were gay?

Cheers for the warm welcome chaps!

princealbertofb Wrote:How did you realize you were gay?

That quite a hard one for me, suppose ive never fancied girls at all and over the last few years its taken me a while to realise why and accept the fact I prefer men. The thing that sorta bought everything to a head for me was seeing one of my frends comeout as BI and seeing how much happyer and more 'himself' he was.

Ive been a bit lame and told a few people over msn as It was so much easyer. Not entierly sure why but telling 2 female frends face to face I ended up in tears when telling them I suppose its the 1st time ive ever 'said' it to anyone it was so hard. Im feeling much better for it tho, told 5 people so far now apart from all the people on this site Big Grin

malcs Wrote:... Ive been a bit lame and told a few people over msn as It was so much easyer. Not entierly sure why but telling 2 female frends face to face I ended up in tears when telling them I suppose its the 1st time ive ever 'said' it to anyone it was so hard. Im feeling much better for it tho, told 5 people so far now apart from all the people on this site Big Grin
Don't undersell yourself Wink The tears are quite understandable. Allowing ourselves the freedom to be who we really are is all very bound up with our emotional well-being. Because of the kind of society in which we live coming out never really ends as a process, simply because the majority of the population will assume one to be straight unless informed otherwise. However, the more you do it the more ways you'll find to be comfortable with it. Practice makes perfect. That's why I'm a practising homosexual Rolleyes

Very best wishes to you, malcs. You sound like you're doing fine Confusedmile:

I told another 3 friends yesterday they were all fantastic, my best friend was round my flat and we were just chatting and all of a sudden I was like btw im gay! To which he repled at last! apparntly he had had suspisions for the best part of 3 years. Told another couple of friends when we was down the pub and again neither of them were supprised! they were again very cool with it. Im still slightly shocked of the 7 peole ive now told not a single one was supprised I realy didnt think it was that obvious.

Ive still not told my family yet but im still not quite ready for that I dont think, im going on a family narrow boat holiday around easter so I think it iwll probably be after we are back from there I will tell them. Havent decided how to tell them but thats something for another time.