Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellur
Heeeeyyy i'm a new guy in town and i'm excited to check this thing out. Mostly looking to give and receive advice and meet new people. I'm pretty much an open book so don't hesitate to ask!!!

Hi welcome to Gayspeak. Smile

Hello, AquaKnight, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I trust you found this while looking for a serious gay forum, huh? Did you vote, young man? I won't ask you who for, unless to care to disclose. Just did you exercise your right to vote? Then I'm also interested in knowing how you discovered you were gay and how you got into your relationship.... I'm curious that way, Mr Open Book. lol. Have fun with us here.

Thank you !!! Smile

Ummm.....I did vote I'm a very proud liberal democrat and I voted for Mr.Obama. I actually Figured out I was gay when i got a "definiton"of gay. I think I always knew i just didn't know how to define. Checking out a friend of mine in the locker room helped. Also my BF and I had been friends for about three years and then we fell out of touch for a while; mutual college friends invited us both to a nightclub without us knowing and we reconnected, the rest is history.

Heeeeeey AquaKnight! I like that name. Smile Welcome to GS! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

G Day AquaKnight and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Hey AquaKnight welcome to the site =] Welcome

I like your (his)story, AquaKnight.... sounds romantic.... (and strongly sexual???? hehe Wink)

Hellur and wlecome to GS Smile