Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! :(
It may sound ironic, but I think it's the perfect time for you to break free..

Though it would be hard for you, since you are not yet out to your parents, I think you should consider telling them first. Don't be afraid. If they did not accept it, then it would just lead you to the same thing - you would get out of the house and probably move in with your boyfriend. And while you are away from your parents, they might think it over... Their anger over time might diminish. Hence, they can't do anything about your sexuality. They just need to accept it, and you, you would do things that would make you happy and feel normal.

first off any friends not accepting, well are they friends or acquaintances and over time they might come around.

the rents
Usually the mother is more accepting. Try as you must not to burn bridges because my pet dog will be with me till death. Gay boy friends are odd. If you feel your economically self sufficient at this time all the better.
-If your parents are unable to contribute to your emotional confidence what good are they?
-bad parents if they live with their son for 21+years and cant figure it out for them selves that he is gay

the older bf
be honest with your self about the boy friend but most important be honest with him. Big difference caring for someone and loving them, at least for me. Have the discussion where the relationship is headed and what are the deal breakers (cheating, theft...). Talk about the practical who will pay for what, who does the cleaning and what rooms are yours alone. Will he put your name on the utility bills or common charge cards? Better talk about breaking up if it ever occurs while you still love each other, i mean if one day he decides he wants you out or he decides to move out of town, sell the house.