Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Hi my name is matthew duffield i have got this huge problem i am currently dating 4 people at once and don't know which one to dump
thanks
matthew duffield

lol ! You dont have to dump anyone unless you cant handle it ? Wink If there is sex involved too use protection. Cool

hi thanks for your reply and i have decided it is best to keep with 2 so thanks so much matthew

You are welcome Matthew , two is a better number more manageable i d say Confusedmile:

Woah Matthew!And I thought I was bad.lol.What was the gender composition of the group?

Shouldn't you be dating one at a time???
Anyway, what are we supposed to do, we need more detail for any advice ...

Dating 4 people is a massive crime mister your gonna find yourself being rejected by all or all killing emselves over ya or you because of this lol... Peronsally find out which one your closest to and ditch the rest before they all find out..

young love bless hehe

kindest regards

zeon x

Exactly what Zeon said. My presumption is, is that if you are discovered you will most likely lose all of your partners and earn yourself a negative reputation.

Do yourself a favour Wink

I am glad ya agreed after typing it i thought am i wrong to type that but figured id best wait and see.. All i know matey is getting a bad reputation in a town like i live in where there are 50,000+ gay residents its not a good thing as word goes round like a virus lol

Kindest regards

zeon x

Isn't it ok to date more than one person at a time, though? As long as you're not serious about any of them and they all know that you're dating other people, I'd say you're fine. I'd only consider it taboo if you're not being honest with all of them.