Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!
Help! About 6 weeks ago I with a long time friend, who I've always know has been gay, we went for a night out and ended up back at his place. The whole night he was flirty and touching me but I thought nothing of it until we got home. YES! I am straight but I had sex with him, both top and bottom, and everything else involved. He asked me to spend the day with him and I did. I've never been so aroused or pleasured from a women in my life! After the weekend was over I pretended it didn't happen until a week ago when I had sex with a male co worker from my office. I've since had sex with both again. I was always certain I was straight but now not sure. HELP what do/should I do?

What seems obvious if you have never been pleasured by a woman before and now you have experienced gay sex both as a top and as a bottom, is that you have denied your true sexuality from yourself for a long time. Now you've experienced it, what do you want to do? Do you want to continue along that same line, in which case you're gay, or are you going to try to be all butch and only date women. Or maybe both, in which case you're bisexual. 100% heterosexual you are not.

I'm sure that there will be others in the forum who will give you their points of view.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

You had sex with a guy.

You are now a bi-sexual. Enjoy it.

What should you do? Enjoy your new found freedom to sleep with both sexes!!

I don't think it is at all clear what you want or need help with.

Your poll just doesn't seem to make any sense either. If we vote "Help Me' are you going to help us?

Are you grappling with being in denial?

Are you ashamed of being gay?

Are you uncertain whether you are bisexual (you didn't indicate why you thought you were straight.)

Help how?

The randomness plus the haphazard poll might suggest to readers here that this is some sort of game or spoof.

Definitely "???" Final answer, Alex

LONDONER Wrote:What seems obvious if you have never been pleasured by a woman before and now you have experienced gay sex both as a top and as a bottom, is that you have denied your true sexuality from yourself for a long time. Now you've experienced it, what do you want to do? Do you want to continue along that same line, in which case you're gay, or are you going to try to be all butch and only date women. Or maybe both, in which case you're bisexual. 100% heterosexual you are not.

I'm sure that there will be others in the forum who will give you their points of view.

Thank you for your reply. The only reason I posted this is because I am only sexually attracted to men, and seems I will happily continue down that path, but their is nothing emotionally and can't ever imagine being in a same sex relationship, hence why I am so confused. I don't want a "tag" or label because everyone is equal, just some definition/s of what I am.

You just sound like you are a relationship person. That's a far cry from straight.

The question about why you self-identify as straight is still unanswered.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:You just sound like you are a relationship person. That's a far cry from straight.

The question about why you self-identify as straight is still unanswered.

Sorry relationship person??
And I self identify as straight because that's just how I was brought up and have lived, I'm 23 And have been with plenty of women.

That's rEaLly gay right there friend...I was straight through many of my gay years...so I know what I'm tawkin' 'bout Willis and I still self identify as bisexual in a monogomous gay relationship when someone else tries to complicate my privacy! So no worries, just Gay is all. It IS a mixed blessing and HAWT one. Don't go away from here with anything other than my sincere respect and care for your situation. Your post was fun, taking me down memory lane. Oh to be 23 again and learning such sordid lessons all over again. Relax GS family, and keep connected here! I canNOT wait to hear more! Bluegrab
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart