Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!
Hold an aspirin between your knees and get some rest.

Just enjoy yourself, you do not have to give yourself a label like gay or bi. If having sex with other men makes you happy then just go with it.

So, you've had sex with guys and enjoyed it. You now know something about yourself you didn't know before. What's the problem -- just that this was unexpected? Have fun, play safe, expect to learn new things about yourself as you grow older. Who you are now at 23 isn't exactly who you will be 20 years from now.

Virge, your comment makes that pic with the golf club a bit too telling!

OP, There is an old song about Dear Abby that says, " You are what you are and you ain't what you ain't." in its refrain. It is apt advice.

If you need a definition of your current state, try "experientially gay." Then give it some time. You have just found out something about yourself that is not only surprising intellectually, but hormonally overwhelming. It will take some time to sort it out and you should not deny yourself that. Keep on posting and I am sure that guys here will be glad to offer more food for thought.

In the meantime, please learn about safer sex. It is really no different that being with women, though the common practices of gay sex do present some variations.

Congratulations on your new discoveries!
I bid NO Trump!

Just accept the fact that you are not str8 and practice safe sex, enjoy your life!Confusedmile:

Unsure17 Wrote:Sorry relationship person??
And I self identify as straight because that's just how I was brought up and have lived, I'm 23 And have been with plenty of women.

I'm sorry. It was early. I omitted the "NOT" in 'you're NOT a relationship person."

And to the point of you self-identifying as straight, how does that jive with this post

https://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=514569&postcount=22

where you state that you have blown lots of guys? What is the straight story here?

Try Kinsey Scale Test. Confusedmile: