Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!
Sooo i really need advice from an experienced BOTTOM!!

tonight i went to met this cute boy from a town over .One hour before i made myself an enema to get ready. He came to pick me up , we went to his house, we spoke the whole ride and he was really funny. Then we started kissing bla bla theen he tried to penetrate me . We used lots of lube and condom of course. He was a really good top, he helped overcome the pain and making me feel pleasure a lot quicker then other tops. SO i started feeling this weird sensation as if something was moving inside of me. It is hard to explain! And in the lower part of my body i could HEAR A NOISE . I started getting nervious cuz i thought the penis was acting like a plumcher . Sucking the shit out of my butt! AND I WAS RIGHT. After a change of position he stayed in bed and i got up and suddenly i felt this water going down of my knees ! It was so embarrasing !! It has a LITLE of poop smell. I ran into the bathroom and cleaned my self.
How can i know the right way to make an enema! Or the right time? If i don't do it there's poop and if i do water squirts out! Soooo annoying Sad

[Image: queen-elizabeth-horrified-21.jpg]

Sounds like you used too much water.

enemas are actually not necessary for clean anal sex at all. they do exactly what happened to you -- small amounts of liquid stay inside you and it seeps out during sex, probably with fecal matter. even if you insist on getting an enema --- do NOT do it right before you have sex. there should be several hours between the two events.

otherwise, all you really need to do to prepare yourself is to go to the bathroom a couple of hours before sex and take a shower after that, or a decent washing of your rear parts.
''Do I look civilized to you?''