Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Can't figure out who I am
This is my first post, and I know many people probably ask this like a gazillion times and you guys are probably sick of it but I am really confused. You see, I have a thing for guys in leather, and especially if they are older and slightly paunchy, I fantasize about fucking them though I have never done so. I start to get horny even when I see a guy in a leather jacket walking down the street, though I can't seem to see myself going full on as a relationship (I mean that guy will have to wear leather every day to keep me interested) The odd thing is that I like woman, I mean when girls touch me, I get that tingly feeling though not full on horny as seeing a guy in leather. Though I picture myself more with woman getting married and having kids kind of thing. What is wrong with me? Am I sick minded or what? What would you put me as? and is this normal?

Okay well I'm no expert on the matter but i do have an idea. I'm new here as well and i too find women attractive, however men just get me immensely hornier than women. I think that it's normal to have fantasies involving the same sex because it's almost the "ultimate taboo" kinda thing and a fantasy in nature is supposed to be extreme and abstract. If women and the prospect of women/family/kids interests you then i would say you're probably straight.

As far as fulfillment of the fantasy...I would say it would probably do you good to arrange for it to be done one time and judge from the experience. Either a) you will not like it and realize clearly what you should do. b) like the experience and feel satisfied from doing it just once and continue with life. or c) realize that you are far more attracted to the same sex and act accordingly.

Like i said I'm no expert but that's just the way it looks to me. Hopefully I've helped in some way. Best wishesXyxthumbs

[COLOR="Purple"]Yeah, no expert here either but seems like you have a strong fantasy/imagination/fetish.

Is it normal? Who knows. I think ccg is correct. Give it a try. See if it is a simple fantasy or something that is gonna control your life. If the latter then it could be an issue.

Good luck in what you decide.[/COLOR]

Can't add anything to what ccg and fjp have already said except to add my best wishes. It sounds as normal as most other things in this odd world!

thank you guys very much and yes closet coffee guy, you have said it perfectly. Every response has been very helpful and I'm glad I'm not a "freak"