Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help I'm Trapped in Hell!
Nick9 Wrote:Hmm, so is it the Thanksgiving, the inlaws or your ex? I was under the impression that breaking ties with your inlaws was nothing you saw necessary or wanted to do.

The problem here is that its awkward. Understand that for 14 years we have been a couple, now suddenly we are not a couple, so how are people supposed to deal with 'us'.

Then there is the whole embarrassment for why we broke up he was asked point blank what was going though his head.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:The problem here is that its awkward. Understand that for 14 years we have been a couple, now suddenly we are not a couple, so how are people supposed to deal with 'us'.

Then there is the whole embarrassment for why we broke up he was asked point blank what was going though his head.

I hope you don't feel too embarrassed though I can see why he might. Caring for him and the family enough to even be present makes the old cogs turn in my head, so I consider them all fortunate to have you remain in the picture. Seems as though it is a painful choice.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thx ivory i knew i wasn't the only one, i jsut needed some proof xD

Be grateful that some of you actually HAVE family nearby :-)
We spend christmas with family friends, I love nice but I think it's a little bit different.

In Auckland it's just mum and me, our family is all across the globe (by that I that I mean Oceania and the greater China area... >.>) so real family gatherings are a very rare occurrence.

Damn, I would feel like a jerk talking about my thanksgiving now. It would of been crapy if I was out though, but it's over now we can all relax Bighug

"See lil indian
laughing there in the sun
you like me so listen son
run run away!"

When they come with fists and fear - family is highly over rated.......don't subject yourself to negative scenes anymore and I'm ditching mine TODAY so I thought you must be worth "freedom at point zero" at least as much as me...

Run run away WOO! Smile

I agree, family is way overrated. Oh well it's over and next year will be better.

NOTICE: Christmas has hereby been canceled due to stress, lousy families, disrespectful exes and my bad mood.

yesssss:
leaving the Boise ID inlaws for home myself today.
MexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwave