Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in a rut
i know how it feels. Everyday i try to create something original. Then i show it to my friends in my blog. It makes me feel alive. And now when i writing this post i filling
my own emptines. I haven't got a good adice to you. But i've know if you find the shape of your lonlines wia paintings writing, -( you have done it partly with your post.)- you
will free yourself from your sadness.

What you feel, many others have felt before you and many others will feel after you.
You sound lonely and desparate?

First of all I would suggest joining a gym as if you look good outside, you'll feel good inside.
Then try to make new friends by joining some club you might have an interest in.
From your post it seems as though you have gone stale in your job? Think about what you might like to do and do it. Get another job and leave this one. Move if you think that a change of scenery might work?

But remember this: happiness comes from within and the only way to be happy is to feel good about yourself. Discover how to do that and everything else will fall into place.

Maybe a bf would do you a lot of good? Go to where you meet guys, make the effort and smile and that will help?

I hope this gives you a few ideas?

Sweetie you need to get out there and try new things meet new people.
The first step is walking out your door.