Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help. Im gay from Russia
Ispazio Wrote:Guys! ! ! You probably misunderstood me! ! ! I don't want to take out money cash. I lost work. And I have a credit in bank. I want to pay the credit and quietly to leave Russia. I don't want to take out money cash. No! ! ! ! I simply want to repay a debt in bank. I am not a swindler. Forgive that my post caused in you such opinion. I simply asked for the help.

Regardless of any kind of misunderstandings on money issues or not....

If you want to get out of Russia, you need to get some advice. Search online for human rights organizations in Germany and contact them for advice. Also contact any Gay and Lesbian rights organizations in Germany (if they have any) and ask them for advice also.

Ispazio Wrote:Guys! ! ! You probably misunderstood me! ! ! I don't want to take out money cash. I lost work. And I have a credit in bank. I want to pay the credit and quietly to leave Russia. I don't want to take out money cash. No! ! ! ! I simply want to repay a debt in bank. I am not a swindler. Forgive that my post caused in you such opinion. I simply asked for the help.

As you say leave quietly , then send your Russian bank a international money order each month when your payment is due - from Germany.

Make-it-in-germany.com is the very best website for anyone who's looking for a job in Germany (available in English and German):

http://www.make-it-in-germany.com/

All the info you need is here, incl. all required legal formalities and documents (e.g. visa application).

Good luck!

Greek Orthodox Churches are gay friendly. Is the Russian or Ukrainian orthodox Churches helping gay men in Russia? Gay men here might contribute to Greek Churches if they were helping.

I thought most of this legislation in Russia is in place because of the Russian Orthodox Church?
At least, that seemed to be what a few Catholics and Orthodox were praising it for on the other site I frequent.
Maybe they, and by extension I am wrong, I hope so.

I am sorry to hear that you're facing this persecution Pavel but we won't be able to assist financially at least. I mean I've got my own debts myself, I've got far too much debt, probably not as much as many other people living in Western Europe but I've got enough! I am sure its the same for many other people here since the global financial crisis hit us hard.

The best we can do is try to boycott the Winter Olympics, boycott Russian products, and boycott the sponsors of the Sochi Games which will probably make a fiscal dent on the Russian state and send out a message that state-sponsored bigotry won't be tolerated. I would seek help from international organisations like the aforementioned ones. Failing that perhaps you could try to be discreet and maybe arm yourself just in case. I don't like suggesting that but in may help you with personal safety.

Well good luck anyway. You may be able to leave Russia but does the debt really need to be repaid first? Would the authorities stop you leaving if you had an outstanding debt? I don't think they would do that.

If you go abroad you will need to learn another language. Knowing Russian and English is very useful but you may need to learn a third language depending on where you go.

Tulloni Wrote:I am sorry to hear that you're facing this persecution Pavel but we won't be able to assist financially at least. I mean I've got my own debts myself, I've got far too much debt, probably not as much as many other people living in Western Europe but I've got enough! I am sure its the same for many other people here since the global financial crisis hit us hard.

The best we can do is try to boycott the Winter Olympics, boycott Russian products, and boycott the sponsors of the Sochi Games which will probably make a fiscal dent on the Russian state and send out a message that state-sponsored bigotry won't be tolerated. I would seek help from international organisations like the aforementioned ones. Failing that perhaps you could try to be discreet and maybe arm yourself just in case. I don't like suggesting that but in may help you with personal safety.

Well good luck anyway. You may be able to leave Russia but does the debt really need to be repaid first? Would the authorities stop you leaving if you had an outstanding debt? I don't think they would do that.

If you go abroad you will need to learn another language. Knowing Russian and English is very useful but you may need to learn a third language depending on where you go.
Good afternoon. Thanks for the answer. Yes, me can simply not let out from the country. I already learn German

Am I to take it that you owe a bank in Russia some money?

Personally I'd be inclined to leave and then tell your bank "Go finger yer mam in the bath!"

Are the Russian authorities really preventing their citizens from leaving the country?

Can't you get the first plane out of there and then claim political asylum? No civilised country would surely refuse you or turn you away.