Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help. Im gay from Russia
Yea, Asking for money right out may not be the best way to get around things. People will just think you're trying to scam them. That's just going to lead to some rude sarcastic comments.

Perhaps join an online community, gain friends and gain trust. Perhaps when you've made a trusted friend, ask if you can be a pest and stay with them whilst you try and find a foot hold in a new society.

If it were me, I'd try and find the cheapest way out. So Plane tickets to the country I aim to go to. perhaps start learning the German language, there are plenty of sites on the internet which can help you with this. You can even practice with your boyfriend. When you think you're ready fly over and sleep in a hostel, something cheap to allow you to gain your foothold. Maybe even apply for some jobs online before you arrive. Keep searching for jobs and take anything you can until you can afford an apartment.

It might be tedious, but after the hard work and time, it'll be worth it. Anyhow, scam or not, I wish you all the best in your situation.

Yes, I understand. My post please on fraud. And in its our world there is a lot of. But I don't say lies. Yes, we kchy German. Also we begin prepares for leaving Russia. Thanks to all of you for support.

I doubt someone on here will give you money. I mean, there are younger gay kids then you on here who are from countries like Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.
Just be extra careful. If anyone asks questions about why you and your partner are so close just say you & him are roommates. Don't ever do something like hold hands with him in public. Keep the curtains in your house shut.
Live fairly low for a while to raise money. Don't buy anything you don't need. Don't waste money on junk food. If you have a gym membership you pay for, cancel it. If you pay for any television service, cancel it. Cancel any magazine subscriptions too. Don't starve yourself, but try seeing where you can save money on food here and there. Try finding a job if you can, and make sure you remain secretive about your homosexuality.
Continue to study Germany's immigration policy. Start planning. Stay secretive about you and your partner's homosexuality and before you know it you & him will be out of Russia.
Good luck.

Ispazio Wrote:Yes, I understand. My post please on fraud. And in its our world there is a lot of. But I don't say lies. Yes, we kchy German. Also we begin prepares for leaving Russia. Thanks to all of you for support.

I believe you Pavel and I'm sure you're not a scam but you have to understand the moderators' position. This is an open website, anyone can post anonymously here and it's not possible to give away money just like that.

It is, however, possible to help you. There are lots of great people on GS that are more than willing to help you in all sorts of manners - incl. financially. And good info can be more important than money.

Anyway, if you do decide to move to Berlin (it's a gay heaven and still more affordable than the rest of Germany), you can find several immigration lawyers:

http://www.hg.org/law-firms/immigration/...erlin.html

And an excellent website on labour rights (translated into 13 languages, incl. Russian):

http://berlin.fau.org/news/art_121018-205406

Nollendorfplatz (Schöneberg) is an important location, you can find several LGBT organisations and meeting points there.

Learn German, be honest and hardworking, keep quiet (Germans hate noise).

Good luck and keep us posted!

lol Im glad I wasnt the first to think that this was some kind of scam or something like the "nigerian prince" scams you hear about all the time.

If this is real Im sorry youre having to go through this. I know what its like to live in a part of the world that isnt very tolerant. Not nearly to the extent that it is in Russia now but it has been very brutal. where I came from in the past. Thankfully I dont live there now. Hope things work out for the best.

I'm afraid I must add my voice to those of the sceptics on this one.

If I'm wrong, and I hope I am, then I apologise but I can see certain indicators here that this may be a scam. Not least of which was that money was very quickly mentioned.

There are one or two little patterns that we cynical types look for and I'm afraid these are beginning to emerge.

If the OP must empty their bank account before leaving Russia, what does he intend to do with the money he is sent? How will it be sent? Don't they have sniffer dogs in airports trained to detect cash? How will he get it out of Russia?

Offer as much moral support as you can, but be careful!

Perhaps the site admin can trace the OP's true location using an I.P Tracker.

You need to contact human rights organizations, Gay and Lesbian organizations in other countries.
Since you want to move to Germany, then I would suggest contacting the human rights organizations and gay/lesbian organizations there to see what advice or help they can give you.

Read the rules.

Asking for money on this forum is forbidden, unless you are Londoner and you are shaming people for not donating to this site.

I don't know how it is for seeking asylum in Germany is, but if it is any help, here is one about Sweden heh: http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/skydd_en.html --- http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/5737_en.html
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Guys! ! ! You probably misunderstood me! ! ! I don't want to take out money cash. I lost work. And I have a credit in bank. I want to pay the credit and quietly to leave Russia. I don't want to take out money cash. No! ! ! ! I simply want to repay a debt in bank. I am not a swindler. Forgive that my post caused in you such opinion. I simply asked for the help.