Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me
Right i need some help,

see on the forum, the system message in it, like you cant view this page you must be logged in or that was the wrong password or something like that when you do somthing wrong this message appears anyway the picture is of the guy with the really cool smiley face boxers...

this is wehre i need your help, where can i buy these boxers or similar ones, i have been looking for ages to find smiley face boxers and the ones i have found are ugly or are too big, help me find where to buy them please(obviously without the gayspeak on the band)

any help would be much appreciatedSmile

David...Smile

Have you tried these

Cafepress , Ebay or bytes n grins

[COLOR="Purple"]You can always ask the owner. The model is a friend of Andy and he may even be able to sell you the underwear Wink

I am not a betting man but they could be Joe Boxer boxers. They made smilie face boxers famous... they have moved onto diff visuals now but you may find stock somewhere...[/COLOR]

omg omg omg thank you fjp999, your a gem you really are, i found them and they are getting ordered. thanks a million

...hmm $17 for the boxers i can handle $45 for shipping i can not, ill continue to hunt

Robertson Wrote:...hmm $17 for the boxers i can handle $45 for shipping i can not, ill continue to hunt
... and you would probably receive a tax bill from the shipping agent on behalf of Customs and Excise a couple of weeks later too :eek:

i think i will just have to go without Sad im sure i could find funnier pairs (I) i will look in river island there ones are funny as Smile cheerz anyway

I'm sure if you do a search for Boxers with smilies on them on the Internet, you'll come up with a site that sells them... Make sure you buy in the UK so that you don't have to pay exorbitant fees for postage and such.

Robertson Wrote:...hmm $17 for the boxers i can handle $45 for shipping i can not, ill continue to hunt

[COLOR="Purple"]... odd... and here I thought Joe Boxer was a Brit company...

If it comes to the worst ya can always get yourself to a crafts store and get some fabric paint... smilies arent that difficult to do ya know Wavey [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:... If it comes to the worst ya can always get yourself to a crafts store and get some fabric paint... smilies arent that difficult to do ya know ...
Failing that I'm, sure there would be people who would be very happy to paint them on for you, specially if you were wearing them at the time ... Rolleyes Scan