Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help: Minecraft Ideas :)
Hello, does anyone but me play minecraft? Kind of stuck Sad Need inspiration, I got a really big flatted area ready to be build on, but no idea what to place it Sad I got most, I got a small plaza, got a church, got a tavern, got a market, got a big Japanese pagoda, anyone has any ideas? Smile
'
My friend suggested an air port but, naah :biggrin:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I do, huge minecraft fanboy! (:

Maybe a library of some sort?

Minecraft fan boy? Like a giant Minecraft charter? Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I am thinking to make
[Image: folh.png]
What do you think?
I just find it quite tranquillizing Smile

Also here is some builds that could insprie you in a way (:

Sometimes i get into those moods where i wanna create some fancy stuff and will try and build old type of buildings (:

And aha just a very huge follower of the game.

Zet Wrote:I am thinking to make
[Image: folh.png]
What do you think?
I just find it quite tranquillizing Smile

Hell if you're dedicated do it! Big Grin

You are not alone mate Smile Hehe I am ratter proud of my church without any kind of inspiration from any movies what so ever Smile

I am trying to build a big city my self with many houses and monuments, so far its very misplaced Sad

Don't think a Farm should be the center :biggrin:

But in general I suck at installing moods Sad Lost many worlds that way.

But good video although

I am trying to build it right now, could send a pick here to see my progress Smile

Please do.

I'd love to see how it turns out, I thought i was a loner on this fourm until this post aha!

RockerBlocks Wrote:Please do.

I'd love to see how it turns out, I thought i was a loner on this fourm until this post aha!

Hehe you never were Smile

I also send some pictures how my would looks right now, think the last one is the first pick of the fountain Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)