Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help: Minecraft Ideas :)
I love the tree at the top of the fountain, i found that to be so clever! Are you going to put a park or something near there?

We'll see Smile Maybe thought of making it a plaza but i am not sure

But a park is a great suggestion it would fit good Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Goodluck with it all (: Make sure to keep me posted.

I will Smile ....
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

So done, now, what shall I build to surround it with? Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like how you put that park in the middle! It's really well done i like it! (:

Thank you Confusedmile: I found it pretty boring with just water, although I am a bit disapointed with the water holder over the bridge but that was the only way Sad Glad you liked it Smile

Well it's really well done, You should do like build videos for youtube or something.

You're fantatic at it! (:

hmm maybe I should Smile Do you know what kind of software do you use to record things? I suck at computers in general if not for games :biggrin:

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST!!!????

Huge fan. Bought the game purely for the sandbox aspect and consider myself a decent Architect.

You're probably finished with the area, but if not, how about a full-on plaza? Lay down some Half Steps, make some park benches, maybe some shrubbery?