Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a beard like Rikers
I sport a goatee, I keep it trimmed pretty short via a beard trimmer. I have found keeping the sides straight is fairly easy with a straight edge electric razor. Sometimes I take the shield off the trimmer and carefully create a clean edge as well. But everything is a matter of preference and lots of practice.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Should happen quite normally after puberty.

Gregoryagogo Wrote:Should happen quite normally after puberty.

What the style?

artyboy Wrote:What the style?

Growing a beard like him.

[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] If it's the grooming aspect of getting it "just right". Try going to a barber with a picture of what you want and ask if they can 1) shape it for you and 2) give you some pointers on upkeep.

My beard just grows without any sort of control. It ends up as a messy disorderly bush if I let it. I've seen thicker beards than mine with every single fucking hair pointing in the same direction. I hate it. Makes me jealous damn it.

As for this one, I'd say if you can grow it as thick, you have half the work done, then it's a matter of trimming, grooming, shaping the edges. You can do tat yourself, or you can have someone else do it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]