Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me! X_X
As of 1/25/2012
I'm a senior in high school, and I work at events for the school by setting up sound equipment.
On Sunday, I was working at a performance, and a guy from percussion sat right in front of me. I took immediate interest and noticed he glanced at me a few times, we talked only a bit, and most of it was instruction. I took a pretty large interest in him after reading his facebook profile and seeing he is interested in both men and women. I added him on facebook, and since I'm now at this point, im completely lost on what I should say or do? XD I'm an EXTREMELY passive, shy person.

Additional Details
He's a junior,
and I need to stress that I feel like I might be a bit of a stalker for asking a friend of mine in percussion for his name, so I could find him on facebook. O_O

UPDATE: 1/30/2012
Gah, I have cold feet.
He just accepted my friend request today, I noticed he's not on facebook much.
My main concern is that he might not be homosexual, even though his statements on both facebook and formspring insinuate that he is.
X_X

I'm still confused at to what i'm going to tell him, please help me! @_@

Ryandm Wrote:He just accepted my friend request today, I noticed he's not on facebook much.
he knows now who you are (i assume its in your fb), and he did it in a timely manor, all on track.

Ryandm Wrote:My main concern is that he might not be homosexual, even though his statements on both facebook and formspring insinuate that he is. I'm still confused at to what i'm going to tell him
Start first by offering to be his friend, do what friends do. Accept the fact that his friendship may be all you get, even so isnt that the best thing that ever was?
As things move on you will know more things about him.

Calm down, relax, just treat him the way you would a friend, so you can become his friend (as stated above). I know it's a clichė, but be yourself. It seems odd to me that he would be straight and leave stuff on the Internet that would suggest otherwise, especially cause he's in High School. So it seems probable to me that he is gay or bi, into guys in one way or another. Yet this being high school I would proceed with caution (notpanic). Go with your gut instinct and assess the situatution as you go along be very "friendly", then if all goes well try something a little physival like tickling him. Meanwhile ask about girls/girlfriends and gauge his enthusiasm. If everything points to gay after this I would just casually ask him about who he likes.
Good luck.

Just a suggestion Ryan, so as not to worry him (or you for that matter): whatever you write, on FaceBook on your pages or his wall, had better be rather bland (sexuality and emotion wise). If you want to find out more personal stuff, I suggest you 'message' him. That, at least, is likely to stay between the two of you. Also, try to get his cell phone number and you two can start texting too...