Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me find this music video!
I was leaving for work today when I saw an amazing video on MTV.It starts with a hot guy breakdancing in a tunnel then all of a sudden,the trash in the tunnel starts forming human-like forms THEN they start dancing too THEN they all dance in sync.It fucking blew me away!The song too is just killer.Have you seen it too?Please tell me what the name of the song is.Better yet please post the YouTube video here.

Can't really help with the one you're looking for, but Albert and I saw this show back in April and we were both knocked out by it:

So ... hope you can enjoy this in the meantime Wink

Remember any lyrics at all??

Found it!Mint Royale : Singin' In The Rain
It still knocks my socks off,wish I was that good of a dancer!

So cool Cool Thanks for flagging it up, Dan, even if I ended up tracking it down on YouTube, because the link from here was no longer available (why does that happen, btw?).

I have no idea how that animation is done. I could have a reasonable stab at recreating the music (editing the samples, playing the synth motifs, even get quite close to the sound design required for the instruments and putting all the parts together), but animation is a closed book to me. It's the closest art form to magic that I can think of. Very clever ... and, as Dan says, the dancer's none too shabby either Rolleyes

Quite brilliantly, they have taken Gene Kelly's face and stuck it on this dancer and Singin' in the Rain takes on a whole new dimension.

This little lad from Warrington certainly has some ooooomph!! Wow, amazing.

That's little George Sampson

Dan1089 Wrote:Found it!Mint Royale : Singin' In The Rain It still knocks my socks off,wish I was that good of a dancer!

That was soooo cool.

Having that HOT guy do those moves on my lap (via laptop) was really special Biggrinflip Biggrinflip

thanks Dan Xyxwave

Wink at Frank.I downloaded (legally!) the song today but I'd feared that without the vid,it would be not as nice but I was wrong.It seems that all you Brit lads were taken to it too as it's a former UK #1.