Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me make this a sucess
Hmm...i wouldn't say I have taken anything to great extremes but I do think about him probably too much. We have only had 2 dinner dates so far...3rd is pending... I don't pester him to death, I do give him space...so I'm not blowing up his phone at 6 AM...in fact I never message him that early but he knows that I get up early for work so if he's gone to class sometimes he sends me a good morning text...which is really sweet. I try to be mindful about his changing schedule...mine is pretty consistent.

I'm comfortable about not moving fast as far as pushing for a relationship or sex...but I just want to talk to him, spend time with him...but I never come off as pushy like "when you coming over?" A lot of this is simply me internally. I think this is largely the mechanism that causes me GAD (Generalized Anxiety). I have somewhat destructive thinking, in other words I think about what might happen. Think of a flow chart... if that happens then it might mean this, if it means that then... it's a bit of broad generalization but along those lines.