Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me my team sucks
I am a resident of Arkansas, so I am a Razorbacker.

The problem? The Razorbacks are SUCKING.

How do I cope with the fact that my "home team" sucks?

Just because you move somewhere doesn't mean you have to be a fan of their teams. New Mexico teams don't do it for me, so I don't have anything to do with them. I still go for my Oregon teams. Also, a team's ability to win games should never stop you from rooting for them.

Arkansota Wrote:I am a resident of Arkansas, so I am a Razorbacker.

Hmm good question. Maybe pick another team to support. Then it won't matter cos your home team won't be your team. And then you can pick the best team and your team will be the best C:< ... Unless you wana hire an errrrrmazing coach for you home team and that probz won't be cheap.

Good Luck.

Get a therapist and work through it with the therapist.....

Arkansota Wrote:I am a resident of Arkansas, so I am a Razorbacker.

By finding something else to do besides watching sports. By getting out and enjoying the weather, which is considerably warmer in October than in other parts of the country. By looking at the players' asses and not worrying whether they can play or not (or even spell "football"). By drinking vast quantities of fruity drinks whilst listening to the beat go "untsa untsa untsa" at Discovery in Little Rock and watching the hunky bartender do the titty dance. Maybe go fishing. Maybe study hard and buy the team when you're older so you can hire better coaches and scouts so they'll stop sucking. Maybe try out for the team.

F***ed if I know kid. Why is it you have to "cope" with a team sucking anyway? That's the pertinent question here. I'd look for the answer to that question and forget about looking for an answer to the one you asked.

Augh Sports.

Augh hockey.

Augh Soccer

Augh Football

Augh Rugby

Augh Tennis

Augh Sqaush

Augh Baseball

Augh Basketball

Augh Netball

Augh Curling

Augh marathon

Augh triathlon

Augh decathloin

Augh Valleyball

Augh bitch valleyball

Augh Pole dancing

Augh Pole volt

Augh Kleptomania

Augh bowling

Augh picante

Augh golf

AUGH GOLF

Augh table tenis

Augh badmingtong

Augh Hemingway

Augh Balls

Augh shooting

Augh hunting

Augh swimming

Augh wrestling

Augh boxing

Augh driving

Augh bmx bisexual

As a washington redskins fan I can relate, you just have to suck it up and hope they're just saving up to hire a great coach or better scouts. Plus it's that much sweeter to gloat when your team beats a good one.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Oh, A sports thread...

Sorry, I'm just the daft duck.

Thought this was going to be all about a team effort BJ <sucks> Hubba-hubba-smiley
Sorry, I'll clock out

I'm a fan of the Orlando Magic one of the most bipolar teams in all of team sports (they've at times been one of the best teams, and have been to NBA finals twice, but have been at the bottom of the league many times, too, including right now).

The main thing is don't put so much of your ego into the team. Or where you are from. These things change over time and it's ok to not always have control over everything. Enjoy the rest of your life first.