Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me sleep
I have hadsome issues sleeping for a while, and they have been getting worse and worse.over the past 2 and a half days I have slept 5 hours. I have tried many things. At one point I was taking 2 sleeping pills ands shot of bourbon... and then sleeping a grand total of 3 hours. My sergeant wants me to.get on a sleep study, but before I go through all that, what kinds of tricks. Do u guys have for sleeping?

Spoon of peanutbutter and a mug of warm milk.

Lol food thingshavent helped. Honestly the only way I've been able to sleep isto just keep going till my body literally giveout andi can't move... :/

Hahaha looool
I should have realized someone would lean toward sex...
yea, that doesn't help either anyway.

Gone With The Wind...LOL I have used that movie alot to put me to sleep. I have actually never seen the whole movie because it bores me so bad I fall asleep.

Blade Runner is the same with me, but I love that film lol xx

Herbal teas like chamomile or peppermint with either honey or milk works for me.

I find a mug of hot chocolate helps. Combine it with a chapter or two of a book and it sends me off a treat!

Music for me ALWAYS has made me sleep - also a faint light im not sure why :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

rakmatis Wrote:I have hadsome issues sleeping for a while, and they have been getting worse and worse.over the past 2 and a half days I have slept 5 hours. I have tried many things. At one point I was taking 2 sleeping pills ands shot of bourbon... and then sleeping a grand total of 3 hours. My sergeant wants me to.get on a sleep study, but before I go through all that, what kinds of tricks. Do u guys have for sleeping?

I work different shifts all the time . This affects my sleeping pattern. When ever I tried chamomile or warm milk and honey, it has put me to sleep but for all of 2-3 hours then I'm back up wide eye. Do you have some recent concerns that are causing you to stay up?