Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! not sure on my own situation or this other guys...
okay firstly, i havent decided on my sexuality and i can't talk to anyone i now about it. so i was hoping you guys could help me out? Im extremley attracted to this guy ( who i shall get onto in a minute), but at the same time i find girls attractive also. But i get sexual pleasure from thnking about guys, but i see myself marring a woman and having children as an adult :S. Im also a virgin with no expreicne on either sides.

Secondly, the guy i "like" i am not sure whether he is gay or straight. He comes accross as straight, he always has girlfriends, he always goes on about hot girls and their bodies, but sometimes he acts gay. There has been times where he wil stay at my house and he asked to sleep beside me, and then asked to spoon. so i did and when he turned to spoon be he had a big boner. There has been many other times where he has gotton a boner around me, and for a while we used to cuddle while watching television in my room. He also mentions sometimes that he is bisexual and he would experiment but i think he is joking when he sais it.

Please guys help and tell me what you think! does he sound guy or stright? and what does my sexualitly sound like to you. Bare in mind i dont really find any other guys attractive

Antony_pb Wrote:There has been times where he wil stay at my house and he asked to sleep beside me, and then asked to spoon. so i did and when he turned to spoon be he had a big boner. There has been many other times where he has gotton a boner around me... He also mentions sometimes that he is bisexual and he would experiment but i think he is joking when he sais it.

Dude, read it over again...

As for yourself the only person who can tell you who you are and which category you fall into (if you really feel the need to categorise) is yourself.

If you feel you wanna, then try it. If not, don't. Things will soon fall into place.

Ditto the above.

Good luck.

Totally agree with sox (Rare!), Only you know the signs.. and you should act upon them if you want to!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

sox says it just about right mate - also sounds like he's trying to let u know he's bi and into you but doin it a fun way so you can both brush it off as just a joke so you can both save face, i think if you responded to him then things could go a little bit further though, no need to decide whether your straigh/bi/gay just yet though, if it feels right then go for it, if not then wait to see if you still have feelings for him -

your welcome to ask loads more questions though - plenty of people have been through, or are goin through the same things as u, that includes me too, it does help to chat here if you cant at do it at home mate

advice has been given above and its all sound ^^^^^^^

Oh Geeez. He is climbing in bed with you, wanting to spoon, and getting a boner and you are wondering if he is straight?
Seems to me it doesn't matter what his sexuality is. He wants you and bad.
Are you maybe unsure if you want to go all the way with him?

sounds like this guy wants your cock

own that shit

While I would like to write some really PC advice here, the real me agrees totally with vk Luis and Curtis CB. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. BUT we have lived in the age of homophobia for so long now, that I have to admit it could all go pearshaped if you don't do it right here: he may think you are really hot and may want you but may not want to think of himself as gay. So tell him one night that you feel so horny that you wouldn't care whether it was a woman or a man, if someone wanted sex with you. And don't start labelling yourself unless and until you are really sure you need a label. And whatever you do, don't get married unless you are really sure that you want that. It is a legally binding contract, i.e. you are putting money into someone else's pocket! Take your time and enjoy having the freedom to choose what you want to do.