Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please...
I have only had a little bit of experience sexually, and now I am with a boy who is a virgin. We are at a point where sex is in the very near future... What can I do to make sure that I do not hurt him? The only other partner I have ever had was not a virgin, so I wasn't worried. My bae has a rather tiny frame, and I am not small... help!

Maybe you should start having sex without fucking at first. And once you want to do the deed, prep his clean ass with lots of foreplay with tongue, finger and fingers, the latter 2 with lots of lube already. Once he can easily accommodate 3 of your fingers, it's time for the main event and you have to be very patient and put him in charge. He gets to tell you how to proceed. Be prepared to withdraw frequently to give him time, for the spasms to end/pain to go away.

If he's really inexperienced his erection will almost surely deflate. Tell him that is no problem and that you will stop whenever he wants you to.

If he's afraid, offer to let him fuck you first, to show him how much fun it is.:biggrin:
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Take your time opening him up. One lubed finger, then two, then three. Keep making out while you're doing it. If it takes thirty minutes, so what - you're still having sex. Smile When he's good and loose, lube up. Put a bit of lube inside the condom - that will give you more sensation. And then lube the hell out of the outside. Smile And let him control the entry. He can either have you lay face up and lower himself onto you, or do it in another position, letting you know how slowly to enter. Once you're in, stop and wait for at least a full minute before you start actually fucking him. Start slow, tell him to tell you if there's any pain or discomfort.

Lex

It doesn't take much to confuse me lol - I responded to the same post by the same member, but it was titled, "Advice Please..." --- so when I read this I realized I had already responded, but of course my post wasn't there. Fortunately, there are members here who are vastly more clever than I am, and one of them quickly solved the mystery for me.

Anyway, no biggie, I pretty much said the same thing [MENTION=21778]Lexington[/MENTION] said, but I think he worded it better lol...