Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please
So i need help dose sexuality change and dose it also change over night because people say yes people say no it's so frustrating i mean i have like guys for 4 years and i don't want that to change

It doesn't change. People can only come to realize of their sexuality late. Because of the social and cultural pressures some men suppress their sexuality to the point that even they are not aware of it (or, they deny it and deny their denial). But it's still been there from the start. Thus, it's only the awareness that changes. Not the sexuality itself.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Are you sure i mean i knew i liked guys at 13 and I'm 17 now but I'm scared it's going to change

Don't worry, it does not change. You may realise that you also like women one day, but it won't change your love for men, if that ever happens Confusedmile:

I probably wouldn't change and frankly regardless of your sexuality, why be scared that it might change anyway?

However, not disputing what anyone has said but I have heard of people "changing" overnight but does seem skeptical and usually because something bad happened like infidelity in a relationship..
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Themaster154 Wrote:Are you sure i mean i knew i liked guys at 13 and I'm 17 now but I'm scared it's going to change

What makes you scared it's going to change?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Unless you are starting to feel repulsed by guys then I wouldn't worry. I've been saying on a different thread today how I really believe sexuality isn't always black and white, because I've crushed on girls and had a couple of odd encounters with straight guys. However one thing I was keen to say was that although I had found girls attractive at times, I had found guys SEXUALLY attractive as well as plain attractive since I could first feel sexual attraction. That's an important difference.

At the moment I've kind of gone off dating guys and persuing any kind of relationship/sex with them, however I still know that once I snap out of this it'll still be guys I want.

I know people can say things like "it's just a phase" but just follow your gut feelings.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I don't feel repulsed by guys and people say I have anxiety and i have never crushed on a girl or sexually attracted to them but i fear that might change

You mentioned feeling anxious, do you think that this is part of your anxiety- worrying? "What if I'm not gay any more?" Anxiety feeds on itself, and when it's in the form of worry it then spreads outwards...."what if A?" "What if B?" Etc.

Ian is a pretty smart cookie, he is making sense. Try to relax about things a bit more mate, things have a way of resolving themselves :-)

Lol I'm now worrying about what you said